[채용] Member DBA Administration & Reporting OfficerDepartment Goals
Increase resources to invest in our conservation efforts locally & globally
Recruit/increase new monthly members & foster loyalty among existing members so they will continue supporting us
Engage new & existing members to build a steady flow of sustainable income for the long term
Major Functions of the Position
The Member Database Administration & Reporting Officer is responsible for the performance, integrity & security of our newly consolidated member database, & to maximize its capabilities for fundraising & member engagement.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Maintain & leverage the member database & its associated system/s under the senior officer’s supervision:
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act;
- Troubleshooting & problem solving;
- Develop, enforce & apply policies & procedures to safeguard & ensure the integrity of the database & its data;
- Develop standards & policies for data entry, and ensure compliance;
- Keep database documentation updated – this includes user’s manual, data standards, policies & procedures, processes & workflows, and definitions for the data dictionary;
- Control access permissions & privileges;
- Develop, manage & test back-up/recovery plans;
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up & recovery procedures are functioning correctly;
- Data cleansing.
Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
Provide trend analysis report to the management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
Improve & maintain the database/s that includes but not limited to rollout & upgrades & working closely with IT project managers, database programmers & multimedia programmers or outsource vendor/s where necessary.
Collaborate with all other departments including Conservation & Partnership, Marketing & Communication & Finance & Operation to promote the mission, work & accomplishments of WWF-Korea with the view of garnering support from members.
Train & share expertise in data mining internally
Contribute to the planning & implementation of member acquisition & retention
programs which will bring in donations from individual donors or other identified sources.
Assist in budget planning for database/s.
Qualification & Experience
Adheres to our mission & values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable
Four-year college degree, preferably in Information Technology / Information Management or comparable experience.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in information management. Must understand the workings of a database system & have experience managing various databases. Knowledge of MS SQL a plus.
Understanding of & familiarity with Korea’s personal data protection laws & experience or
Required Skills & Competencies
Excellent analytical skills. Ability to slice & dice data & provide useful insights & recommendations based on data analysis.
Demonstrated interest in & commitment to WWF’s mission & priorities.
Excellent written & oral skills in Korean
A team player, stepping up for the team in a time of need & sharing successes.
A mature individual who is able to work with minimal supervision & is resourceful.
Detail-oriented, good organizing & project management skills.
Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills, hardworking, innovative & committed.
Respectful of other team members & our values.
Desirable Skills & Experience
Ability to effectively communicate in Korean & English (written & oral)
Ability to work in an international environment & within a multi-cultural team.
Cultural fit with WWF
- Reports to the Director of Marketing, Communications & Fundraising & may consult with Senior Member Engagement Officer.
- May be required to work within or outside the Fundraising Department at various levels.
- Nurture & maintain positive relationships with WWF-Korea staff members, WWF Network, Korean NGOs, government agencies that have conservation objectives & goals that are similar or complementary to those of WWF-Korea.
Type of contract
Opened-ended (following 3 months probationary period)
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more & soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a letter of motivation & resume with 2 reference contacts. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea & this opportunity.