[채용마감] Finance & Operation Officer (-4/28)
---본 채용 건은 마감되었습니다---
Finance & Operation Officer (-4/28)
Ensure effective implementation of all adopted financial policies, procedures and legal and statutory requirements. Streamline financial processes and procedures, and implements new financial initiatives and requirements. Provides training and capacity building to other staff in the office.
Major Functions of the PositionThe F&O Officer supervises and manages financial subjects such as general ledger accounting functions including statutory reporting and budgeting. She/he ensures all WWF-Korea policies and procedures are up to date and ensures embedding compliance into the organization. In addition, she/he also is in charge of office admin. operations and is capable to assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements and is willing to play a change agent role.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities [담당업무]
Finance & Accounting
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking and taxes
- Proceed year-end financial audit activities with minimum guidance
- Manage periodic statutory report filing in close link to 3rd party service partner
- Recommend and implements accounting policies and procedures in accordance with external regulatory and accounting guidance.
- Assist F&O Director to prepare necessary financial reports for ED, Board of Directors, outside agencies, and other directors and managers
- Manage the development of annual operating and capital budgets
- Producing projects and grants cost tracking report
- Respond to staffs related with all finance operations and develop finance staff and colleagues properly trained appropriately on the area of finance operations
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
Internal Control & Risk Management
- Remain up-to-date on WWF network standards and NGO regulations in line with local regulations and monitor the compliance
- Analyze current risks and potential risks that are affecting the company, and preparing risk management and controls where necessary.
Admin & Legal
- Manage and respond to day-to-day operations including office management (i.e., purchasing, office rent, landlord relationship) and IT
- Performs 1st review of the contracts linked to the external legal firm
- Operate and maintain IT (hardware and software) tasks for office operation.
- Managing inner server system(NAS) for office operation as per WWF global guidance
- Other duties as assigned by organization to support WWF Korea’s common mission and goals
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Highly proficient on MS office (Excel, Word, and Gmail),
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principle
- Fluent English communication capability – reading, writing and speaking
- Proven ability to manage time and priorities conflicting tasks
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience including minimum 3 years of work experience on Finance & accounting
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills both in English and Korean
- Ability to re-design the work processes for efficiency driving
- Attention to detail and high integrity & ethics
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Bachelor degree for the Business Administration or Accounting major.
- Certification for IT and Accounting
- Understanding for International Organization
- Experience working in multinational company and/or INGO
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to assess collect, analyze and transmit information attention to details and work accurately and strong administrative skills
- Ability effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
- Proactive problem-solving style with a pragmatic, hands-on mentality
Working RelationshipsInternal: All Staff in Korea and related staffs in WWF International
External: Accounting firm, audit firm, banks, legal consulting firm, tax office, ministry of environment
Type of contract [고용형태]
- 1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including;
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.