[채용] Marketing & Communications Director
WWF-Korea was opened in 2014 and now is looking for passionate people who have the drive to conserve the nature and solve the environmental problems.
Seoul, Republic of Korea
The Marketing & Communications Director leads the design and delivery of the WWF-Korea marketing and communications strategy. The role will drive creative, innovative and engaging strategies to build a significantly stronger brand presence, gain more understanding amongst our target audiences towards our mission and priorities, and develop an extensive pool of supporters. A multi-channel approach is important with an increasingly strong emphasis on leveraging digital. The role will need to work closely with programme and fundraising teams to ensure an integrated and balanced approach.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy including identifying key priorities for advocacy and media engagement;
- Drive the digital strategy with the aim of developing and strengthening WWF-Korea’s online presence;
- Lead and manage effective nationwide campaigns leveraging media and public relations;
- Increase brand awareness across target segments through effective communications and digital / online media channels;
- Develop creative strategies with new and existing communications tools;
- Take the lead in public events with the media and various stakeholder fora;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of print and online media in Korea;
- Plan and manage rapid-response communications in times of organizational crises;
- Collaborate with internal departments to integrate and align with organizational goals and objectives;
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8-10 years of experience in International organization/corporate in marketing& communication field; strong in PR & Press experience and have solid experiences in planning and managing main communications fields – media, web, social media, events, publications, visual communications (photos and videos), advertising, campaigning. (Strong understanding in Digital Marketing is a plus)
- At least 5 years’ of leadership experience in managing or coordinating a small to medium-sized team and coordinating wider teams of peers.
- Ability to conceptualize and create messages, tools and approaches which link programme and conservation issues with different audiences interests.
- Experience in project design and management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Korean;
- Proven leadership and superior interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and develop others;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment;
- Passionate about the Safeguard of our Natural World
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including a letter of motivation and resume. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Deadline for applications: July 18th, 2018
Further InfoSchedule: full-time
This job ad covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from the incumbent. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
WWF-Korea's Mission and Values:
- It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to WWF's mission. WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- reducing pollution and wasteful consumption.
- It is also part of every staff member's terms of reference to embody WWF's values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, Persevering & Delivering Results.