[채용] Fundraising Director
WWF-Korea was opened in 2014 and now is looking for passionate people who have the drive to conserve the nature and solve the environmental problems.
Location:Seoul, Republic of Korea
Reporting to the CEO, the Fundraising Director is responsible for leading and developing all fundraising strategies and policies within Korea to maximize donor outreach and support by driving awareness of conservation issues.
• Generate income under clear KPIs by developing and continuously adapting the fundraising strategy for WWF-Korea.
• Develop high-impact and innovative donor acquisition campaigns and recruitment drives to drive growth.
• Explore and execute diverse fundraising channels and streams for new donor acquisition.
• Establish and implement tracking procedures for each fundraising program/channel and ensure that fundraising targets are met.
• Provide opportunities and recommend innovative use of digital / new media activities for donor acquisition to ensure diversification targets are met.
• Responsible for managing donor retention and ensuring donor attrition rates
• Manage relationships with individual donors, including a donor retention programme to maintain donor loyalty and conversion.
• Provide oversight for the donor acquisition part and donor care & retention part all together.
• Participates in the Senior Management Team (SMT) reflections on the long-term evolution of the organization and exchange regularly with colleagues on the progress of activities and projects in order to ensure efficiency and coherence in the management of WWF-Korea
• Maintains a network of relationships within and outside the WWF network and represents WWF-Korea in order to develop its influence and its integration into the civil society
• Attracts, develops, coaches, and retains high-performance team members, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span of control, and performance.
• Conducts his/her team towards the result and accompany them in their development
• Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing/sales or related field.
• 10 Years+ professional experience in the field of expertise (Fundraising or Marketing)
• Relevant working experience in the international NGO sphere is advantageous;
• Proven experience (8 years+) in people management.
• You demonstrate a good understanding of the challenges you will be facing.
• You feel motivated by the challenge and opportunity of managing people, and holding them accountable for delivery;
• You can function as an organizational leader owning responsibility for organization-wide goals, as well as focusing on the specific priorities of your own role;
• You can prioritize, adapt and make decisions as necessary in a fast-moving context;
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Korean;
• Proven leadership and superior interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and develop others;
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment;
• Passionate about the Safeguard of our Natural World
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including a letter of motivation and resume. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Deadline for applications: July 18th, 2018
Further InfoSchedule: full-time
This job ad covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from the incumbent. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
WWF-Korea's Mission and Values:
- It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to WWF's mission. WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- reducing pollution and wasteful consumption.
- It is also part of every staff member's terms of reference to embody WWF's values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, Persevering & Delivering Results.