[채용] HR Officer (~8/31)
WWF-Korea was opened in 2014 and now is looking for passionate people who have the drive to conserve the nature and solve the environmental problems.
Location:Seoul, Republic of Korea
The HR Officer manages the employee life cycle (hiring to exit) of all staffs in Korea office. Ensures all WWF-Korea HR policies and procedures are up to date and emphasize our vision, mission, and values. The HR officer supports the team across a variety of functions and will therefore have an adaptable, flexible approach to their work as well as excellent communication and presentation skills and a passion for people and the environment. The HR officer ensures the WWF Value oriented culture is set in the office.
- Strategic HR : Provide support to Senior Management Team with structuring the organization to facilitate delivery of the organization’s strategy by developing, implementing, reviewing and improving the human resources (HR) strategy and action plans that best fits to Korea office.
- Ensure the HR policy manual is up to date and compliance with Korean Labor Law and WWF network standards and administer all HR policies and procedures to ensure they are followed by directors, managers and all staffs.
- Manage employee life cycle (Hiring to Exit) including Employee Training and development
- Promote a healthy and an effective, WWF value oriented organizational culture
- Manage Volunteer and Internship Program
- Performs other duties as assigned by organization to support WWF Korea’s common mission and goals
- 인사 전략 계획 및 전반적 운영
- 채용부터 퇴직까지 모든 인사 프로세스 관리
- 기관의 인사제도 및 노무 이슈 관리
- 자원봉사자 & 인턴십 프로그램 관리
- 조직문화 관리
- 기관에서 필요로 하는 프로젝트성 업무 수행
- Adheres to the WWF mission, as well LIVES the WWF Values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable by demonstrating WWF behaviours in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years’ experience in HR is necessary
- Experience working in multinational company and/or INGO is a plus
- Experience in culture development
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Native language Korean; fluent in English)
· Diplomacy and ability to deal with a variety of situations and confidential issues
· A team player, committed to building a strong team and sharing success with colleagues.
· Ability to collect, analyze and transmit information
· Ability to work with stakeholders having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
· Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a letter of motivation and resume. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Deadline for applications: August 31th, 2018
Further InfoSchedule: full-time
This job ad covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from the incumbent. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
WWF-Korea's Mission and Values:
- It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to WWF's mission. WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- reducing pollution and wasteful consumption.
- It is also part of every staff member's terms of reference to embody WWF's values, which are: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable