[채용] Corporate Partnership Officer
Mission of the Department
Corporate Partnership Development and Engagement
- Achieve target of corporate fundraising and Manage partnership programs
- Manage the delivery of corporate projects as planned with quality on budget in time.
- Manage the account relationship and support corporate partnership and philanthropy inquiry
- Early engage at the partnership development so to continuity of engagement
- Collaborate with Conservation Program teams and engage corporate actions
Major Functions of the Position
Contribute to corporate partnership management and corporate fundraising.
As a corporate partnership officer,
- Successful corporate engagement with client satisfaction
- Full scale of Project management consists plan and execute project scope of works, purchase labor services or products needed, manage the schedule of delivery, issues handling and management, project financial management, client expectation management, project reporting, internal and external communication
- Corporate partnership engagements through successful project delivery
As a partnership team member,
- New partners developed through proposals and due diligence
- Account management through periodic communication
- Partnership communication and reporting
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
The Corporate Partnership Officer in Partnership team works in Seoul, Korea and working as a full time member of corporate partnership team. Under supervising of corporate partnership team manager, he/she is responsible to
- Design and implement public engagement campaigns/events and CSR activities based on corporate partners’ needs
- Plan the engagement detail scope of works and schedule based on MOUs or contracts with full project management leadership both in creative and financial
- Plan and execute external contracts with creative agency and purchasing products needed in engagements, it should be compliant the internal process
- Manage client expectation and satisfaction through effective communication and reporting
- Determinate and handling engagement issues while project period with prompt issue management and pulling heads up from manager and director.
- Plan and execute project communication and promotion collaborating with communication and donor retention team.
- Manage the project financials and project schedule and try to close it on time in budget.
- Through building and managing the trust from partners, keep the sustainability of partnership engagements.
As a team member of corporate partnership, He/she is expected to work on new corporate fundraising through support partnership team manager.
- Work on developing proposals and responding questions to achieve the target corporate fundraising regardless scale of corporate
- Work on developing new corporate engagements to support conservation programs
- Work on managing external agencies and professional service providers for stable partnership and corporate engagements.
- Collaborate with conservation programs team to engage corporates through meetings and events such as workshop, round table, conference.
- Develop and publish quarterly partnership newsletter so to sustainable partnership
- Develop and publish annual partnership report in both of Korean and English
- Works for planning and conducting the Partners yearly appreciation event
Adhere to the WWF mission, as well LIVES the WWF Values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable by demonstrating WWF behaviors in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
- 사회공헌활동/캠페인 기획/운영
- 제휴마케팅 기획/운영
- 신규 프로젝트 및 파트너사 개발
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree needed
- Specialized in environment or business management related to corporate social value or sustainable business, corporate environment management is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional job experience in project management or corporate relationship management, business to business sales or business to business marketing are needed
- Working experiences in government agencies, large or medium scale of companies, or other relevant organizations are preferred.
- Experiences in working with team and collaborating teams in enterprises needed
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean
- Strong leadership with clear task ownership and issue handling skills
- Knowledge of research tools and methodology
- Ability to collect and analyze useful data and information
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a rapidly changing environment
- Effective computer and office tools skills.
- Internal: As part of the Conservation and Partnership team, works with partnership team manager. Collaborate with conservation programs team, communication team, international partnership team
- External: Corporate Partners, external professional service organizations, subject matter experts in domestic market, governments or marketing agencies
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including a letter of motivation and resume. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.