[채용] Digital Communications Officer
Digital Communications Officer
- Reach and engage a large pool of individuals to support our mission, participate in our campaigns, protect nature and advocate for sustainable development and conservation -- to ensure the development of a strong Korean conservation programme, to maximize the impact of our activities and support our international conservation programmes.
- Develop brand awareness and credibility around WWF.
- Mobilize followers and supporters to act upon and advocate for conservation policies that align with our organization goals.
- To promote meaningful change at the individual, corporate and governmental levels.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals.
Major Functions of the Position
- Develop digital strategy in collaboration with Director and implement digital communications strategies to mobilize, educate and inform followers and supporters (and potential supporters) via digital channels including but not limited to social media channels, email, website and other platforms.
- Identify and segment target audiences and leverage innovative and cost efficient online channels to promote our messages and motivate participation in our programmes and campaigns. Create a community of committed supporters that could be activated and mobilized to reach our goals.
- Propose and pilot new channels and ways of reaching and engaging our supporters and target audiences.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to and lead digital strategy development and execution under Director’s supervision to recruit new supporters and improve loyalty and engagement of existing supporters.
- Work with MarComm and other teams within WWF to maximize the impact of our digital communication activities.
- Support digital strategy and execution of all ongoing campaigns in coordination with FR and CS to build brand awareness and enhance brand loyalty.
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze user behavior and audience responses and create strategies to respond and engage them in a timely manner.
- Plan and execute digital editorial calendar to develop and update content aligned with our goals on our digital channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Blog, website, email marketing, YouTube to promote our brand, messages and campaigns.
- In collaboration with other teams and external agency, plan and implement the WWF-Korea website revision to improve the user experience. Maintain, monitor, evaluate and analyze user behavior to optimize website user experience.
- In collaboration with WWF international network, localize and implement campaigns and messages for Korean audiences.
Qualification & Experience
1. Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or related field; or 3 or more years of digital marketing and/or campaigning work experience, preferably (but not required) at an NGO or corporation including strategy development, execution, evaluation and analysis.
- Proven experience developing and executing successful and cost effective digital organic and paid strategies; managing and evaluating organic and paid social and web advertising.
- Proven experience managing, maintaining and growing visits to website, including familiarity with GA and digital advertising.
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean. Working level written and spoken English.
- Excellent writing skills tailored to different digital channels and audiences to recruit followers and promote engagement.
- Familiarity and experience using digital tools to optimize content management and updates including but not limited to Hootsuite or others.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills and attention to detail. - Superior time management skills and ability to deliver quality work product on time.
- Ability to work in a team and foster team spirit. Respectful of other team members. - Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Adhere to our mission and WWF values: knowledgeable, optimistic, determined, engaging. Applies WWF values into the work: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and steps up for the team. Ability to work independently. - Cultural fit with WWF.
- Curiosity for learning and keeping up with latest digital trends locally and globally. Passion and willingness to pilot new tools, products and strategies to achieve our goals.
2. Desirable Skills and Experience
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Proven experience with successful digital campaigns.
- Photoshop and video editing.
- Fluent English skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Internal: The Digital Communications Officer reports to the Director and works closely with the Junior Marketing Officer and Digital Fundraising Officer, as well as the marketing/communications, conservation and fundraising teams. Also is the point person communicating with our international digital team.
- External: Manages external relations regarding our digital communications and campaign activities, from relationships with partner agencies, creative agencies, media outlets, etc.
Type of contract
Opened-ended (following 3 months probationary period)
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including a letter of motivation and resume. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.