[채용] Face-to-Face Fundraising OfficerDepartment Goals
- Engage and recruit a large pool of committed individual supporters to ensure the continued growth of the Korea office; development of a strong Korean conservation programme and support of our international conservation programmes.
- Develop stable and reliable fundraising channels with strong and diverse income streams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with a pool of loyal members who are engaged, participate in our programs and are poised to become our biggest champions.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals.
Major Functions of the Position
- Plans and develops the face to face channel to recruit the highest number of quality members at the lowest cost possible and highest lifetime value. Under the supervision of the Director of MC & Fundraising, in partnership with the Senior Fundraising Policy Officer and in close collaboration with teams, vendors and channels, the F2F Fundraising Officer creates, executes and evaluates strategies to recruit members based on analysis and to maximize our income.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Manages F2F Agencies (F2F 대면모금 에이전시 관리)
Design and build strategic plan and structure of F2F agency fundraising.
Manage, contract, execute and evaluate F2F agencies to recruit supporters.
Training and education to Campaigners for motivation and understanding our activities.
Analyze data, locate trends, and evolve plans to improve F2F fundraising operations and resource generation.
Develop reports and regularly present to Director or other.
Contribute to and support development of fundraising policy, terminology and processes as they pertain to F2F channel. Work closely with the Senior Fundraising Policy Officer and other team members to identify policies, strategies and procedures and analyze results data and compile them into a report with insights and visual graphics as they pertain to F2F channel.
2. Develop new F2F fundraising opportunities. (새로운 대면모금 활동의 기회 개발)
Manage and find new territories where F2F activities are possible
Develop new content, materials and tools for campaigns in collaboration with conservation and agencies
Expansion of F2F through new events planning
Register and manage members data
Feeds WWF network with F2F contents with the line manager’s consent.
3. Contributes to and supports development of fundraising policy, terminology and processes as they pertain to F2F channel (모금 정책 수립 지원).
Works closely with the Senior Fundraising Policy Officer to identify policies, strategies and procedures and analyze results data and compile them into a report with insights and visual graphics as they pertain to F2F channel.
Qualification & Experience
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ experience in fundraising or sales. (모금이나 세일즈 관련 경력2년↑)
- Experience in campaign planning, strategy development, project management and negotiation with vendors. (사업 계획/ 전략 기획 경험)
- Experience hiring and managing vendors to deliver results. (팀/에이전시 관리 경험)
- Experience in performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition.
- Strong and engaging trainer/public speaker, ability to motivate campaigners.
- Adheres to our mission and values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable
- Proven passion for and interest in conservation issues
Desirable Skills & Experience
- F2F or NGO experience. (NGO나 거리 모금활동 관련 경력)
- Good understanding of WWF field programs and principles of action. (WWF 프로그램에 대한 이해도)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. (긍정적 소통에 유능)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior time management skills and ability to deliver on time and on budget.
- Excellent MS office processing skills.
- Ability to work in a team and foster team spirit.
- Self-starter. Ability to work independently
- Cultural fit with WWF
- conservation, finance/operation, digital, member and public engagement teams
- vendors, partners, members, parties of interest, leads
Type of contract
- Opened term (following 3 months probationary period)
2019/9/2 - 2019/9/16
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more & soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including a letter of motivation & resume with 2 reference contacts.
Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea & this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.