[채용] Marketing Officer
- Reach and engage a large pool of individuals to support our mission, participate in our campaigns, protect nature and advocate for sustainable development and conservation to ensure the development of a strong Korean conservation programme, to maximize the impact of our activities and support our international conservation programmes.
- Develop brand awareness and credibility around WWF.
- Mobilize followers and supporters to advocate for conservation policies that align with our organization goals.
- To promote meaningful change at individual, corporate and governmental levels.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals.
Major Functions of the Position
- As part of the Public Engagement Team, the Marketing Officer develops, executes and evaluates campaigns to raise awareness of WWF, our mission and conservation activities. The officer oversees our brand, including developing our key messages and brand narrative; monitoring our brand awareness through research and building and managing our brand ambassador program. This position helps reach and engage existing and potential supporters to advance our mission.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contributes to and supports development, execution and evaluation of our organization’s strategic plan and marketing/communications plan
- Develops key messages and brand narrative segmented by target audiences and identifies key messengers and channels to promote and distribute the messages and brand narrative
- Identifies and manages marketing partnerships including government, vendors and brand ambassadors
- Collaborates closely within the MC & FR department as well as F&O and C&P departments to advance our mission
- Manages and tracks marketing budget
- May supervise and manage interns and volunteers, as needed
- Develops our public engagement programmes, campaigns and events in collaboration with other internal teams and ensures they are effective, measurable and engages our supporters and donors and expands our supporter base
- Develops and executes strategy; develops and supports development of the marketing budget
- Manages the production process including item and material selection, design, stock management under WWF brand guidelines
- Identifies, hires and manages vendors and freelancers
Branding & Messaging
- Manages our brand including developing, updating and promoting our brand narrative and key messages
- Develops and manages our brand ambassador program including identifying, conducting outreach, coordinating and managing new and existing brand ambassadors to ensure they promote our message and contribute to raising our brand awareness
- Monitors and follows up on compliance with brand guidelines
Qualification & Experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Adheres to our mission and lives our values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable
- Knowledge: University Degree in Marketing, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in marketing. Proven track record in developing messaging, formulating strategy and executing campaigns; managing branding efforts; and organizing public events.
- Commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities.
- Ability to work in a team and foster team spirit. Team player.
- Fluent Korean speaker and writer; mid-level English
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and present data from research in narrative and visual form
- Ability to work with media
- Ability to work with stakeholders having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
- Knowledge and familiarity with basic online platforms and tools and experience with managing campaigns that worked collaboratively with online elements
- Ability to multi-task, take unexpected risks and adapt to crisis or change
- Good time management, networking and organizing skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and multi-cultural team
- Understanding of branding; knowledge of brand components
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience managing vendors and freelancers to deliver projects.
- Good understanding of WWF field programs and principles of action.
- Cultural fit with WWF
- Familiarity and/or knowledge around behavior science and experience with behavior change campaigns a plus
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Experience with rebranding a plus
- Reports directly to the Director of MarComm & FR and works closely with other colleagues across all departments, especially with the Conservation team.
- Manages external relations including partner agencies, vendors and smaller institutional supporters.
Type of contract
- Opened term (following 3 months probationary period)
2019/9/6 - 2019/9/20
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more & soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including a letter of motivation & resume with 2 reference contacts. Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea & this opportunity.