[채용마감] Engagement Officer (-4/4)
---본 채용 건은 마감되었습니다---
Engagement Officer (-4/4)
Department GoalsReach and engage a large pool of individuals to support our mission, participate in our campaigns, protect nature and advocate for sustainable development and conservation. Develop brand awareness and credibility around WWF.
Major Functions of the PositionDevelops, executes and evaluates a marketing communication strategy under the team leader’s supervision to establish WWF-Korea as a leader in the conservation space. This position manages internal communication with fundraising and conservation and play a bridge role for brand building and improve support’s relations.
전 세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속가능한 미래를 만들기 위한 활동에 함께할 Engagement Officer를 채용합니다. 이 포지션은 마케팅/커뮤니케이션팀에 소속되어 대중인식제고를 목적으로 하는 프로젝트 기획/분석/실행을 중심으로, WWF가 한국에서 전략적으로 포지션닝하고 타깃층에게 효과적인 메시지 전달을 통해 WWF 미션을 수행하기 위한 통합적인 마케팅 업무를 수행하게 됩니다.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities [담당업무]
1. Marketing strategy development
- Identify engagement opportunity with conservation and fundraising for integrated marketing
- Planning marketing project to raise brand awareness, deliver conservation message, and expand support groups
- Analyze and support marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve team goal
2. Project planning and management
- Develop and execute brand and conservation campaign management plans
- Initiate marketing and communication projects and contents
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns
- Develop and track budgets
3. Brand promotion
- Find out the opportunities for supporter research and apply these data targeting and gathering initiatives
- Leverage support data to refine brand management
- Identify brand-building areas, and ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the WWF brand positioning
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand
4. General tasks
- Contributes to and supports execution of our marketing & communications plan
- Develops narratives, stories, pitches, releases, talking points, presentations and speeches that help advance our mission.
- Works together within the Marketing & Communications team as well as Conservation/Partnership and Fundraising teams as well as our international team to advance our mission
Qualification & Experience
Required [자격조건]:1. Knowledge: Four-year college degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or other related field, or comparable experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Strong writing and editing skills; ability to tailor complex, technical information and/or data into accessible sound bites and communicate technical information via visuals depending on the audience
- Native Korean speaker
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and written
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Adheres to WWF’s brand characteristics: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities
- A team player, stepping up for the team in time of need and sharing successes
- Strategic thinker and detail-oriented
Preferred [우대조건]:1. Skills
- prefer to experience in public campaign/advertising planning
- Strong public speaker a plus
- As part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Engagement Officer reports directly to the Marketing team leader and works closely with the Conservation/Partnership, Finance & Operations and FR teams.
- The Engagement Officer manages external relations with diverse stakeholders and supporters.
Type of contract [고용형태]
- 1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including;
- A letter of motivation in English
- A resume in Korean
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.