[채용공고] HR Officer[과/차장급] (-6/21)
HR Officer[과/차장급] (-6/21)
- Ensure effective implementation of all adopted HR policies, procedures, and legal and statutory requirements.
- Streamline HR processes and procedures, and implements new HR initiatives and requirements.
- Provides training and capacity building to other staff in the office.
Major Functions of the Position
- The HR Officer manages the staff life cycle (hiring to exit) of all staffs in Korea office.
- Ensures all WWF-Korea HR policies and procedures are up to date and emphasize our vision, mission, and values.
- He/She supports the team across a variety of functions and will therefore have an adaptable, flexible approach to their work as well as excellent communication and presentation skills and a passion for people and the environment.
- He/She ensures the WWF Value oriented culture is set in the office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities [담당업무]
- Track and report the workforce activities (time & attendance, etc) and cost
- Manage leaves by recording and updating accordingly
- Update and maintain data of performance results, personal information, individual salary, individual staff relations in the organization, staff records and org charts through shared folders, Scorecard, global and local emails
- Maintain the log book for certifications related to HR by affixing the corporate seal
- Administrate for Group term life & insurance
Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process
- Analyze open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs
- Serve as facilitator of the selection and Staff Recruitment interviewing process such as job posting, CV screening, contacting candidates, and arranging interview schedules
- Surface opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization.
- Develop staffing strategy relating to hiring practices; consults with Finance director on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Ensure managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff.
- Manage Volunteer & Internship Program by consolidating allowances
- Manage and coordinate the on/off boarding process by collecting necessary documents while cooperating with relevant teams
Managing Staff Development Activities
- Ensure completion of the duties and responsibilities of the staffs, as outlined in applicable job description(s).
- Coordinate and conduct mandatory training program, K-class, HR class
Managing Organizational culture
- Work closely with Line Managers in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans.
- Promote an effective organizational culture creation and distribution of various staff communications
- Serves staff on staff relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforces positive staff relations concepts.
Managing the Human Resources Strategy
- Plan and manage the local Human Resources strategy and execution with Job analysis according to Job description to ensure effective value to the organization
- Execute and follows-up on engagement survey related activities
- Deploy business priorities into Human Resources strategies, plans and actions Implement and sustain Human Resources initiatives such as HR and Admin policies, procedures, programs
- Integrate international policies with ensuring national legal compliance, laws and regulations with monitoring and implementing applicable local requirements which led to the best fit to WWF-Korea organization
- Coordinate the human capital review process and leads succession planning activities and workforce planning
- Chair the HR committee and provide meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, staff satisfaction, and training initiatives and results)
Managing Staff Compensation Strategy
- Develop and implements total compensation management packages
- Conduct HR initiatives and relevant projects (e.g. Global Salary Management System, Performance Evaluation Process, yearly C&B process, IPE project) by analyzing total remuneration survey, salary structure and salary increase process, for assisting the business to achieve objectives
- Process the monthly payroll in cooperation with external payroll service provider
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas
- Review yearly performance of staffs
- Ensure top and low performers are identified and initiate/execute action as Reward & PIP (Performance improvement plan)
Qualification & Experience
- general knowledge of local employment laws and practices
- highly proficient with MS office
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills both in English and Korean
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR is necessary
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- A Bachelor's degree, in Business or HR related education preferred
- Experience working in multinational company and/or INGO
- Experience in culture development
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Diplomacy and ability to deal with a variety of situations and confidential issues
- Ability to collect, analyze and transmit information attention to details and work accurately and strong administrative skills
- Ability effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
- proactive problem-solving style with a pragmatic, hands-on mentality
- A good team player with flexible approach and feel confident in stand-alone position.
Working RelationshipsInternal: Reports to Finance and Operation Director & ED directly. Work closely with all staffs.
External: Liaise with stakeholders, job seekers and universities and etc.
Type of contract [고용형태]
- 15 -17 months Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period) for parental leave
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including following documents in one Word file;
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.