[채용공고] Climate junior officer (Event Coordinator) (-6/24)
Climate junior officer (Event Coordinator) (-6/24)
- By 2030, an equitable and just transition is underway that limits warming to 1.5°C, protects people and nature, and builds a climate resilient future.
Major Functions of the PositionContribute to enhancing climate actions by
- supporting engagement with stakeholders in Korea (i.e. corporates and financial institutions) and
- supporting program development
Main Tasks & Responsibilities [담당업무]
Climate Action Conference 2021
- Supports overall planning and operating of 3rd Climate Action Conference
- Engage and communicate with agency in operation of conference
- Supports guest RSVP, venue management, speaker invitation etc.
- Works in administrative tasks and logistics of the Conference
The 3rd Climate Action Supporters
- Supports overall planning and operating of 3rd Climate Action Supporters program
- Actively provides ideas in program planning
- Participates in selection of Supporters, planning of training sessions, and other events
- Works in administrative tasks and logistics of the Supporters
- Supports in additional requested tasks
Adheres to the WWF mission, as well LIVES the WWF Values: Engaging, Optimistic, Determined, Knowledgeable by demonstrating WWF behaviors in way of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Minimum 1 year of Experiences in working with team and collaborating teams in enterprises
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Korean
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Effective computer and office tools skills.
- Specialized in environment, climate change, energy transition, climate finance, international policy, or business management related to climate.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Working experiences in government agencies, large or medium scale of companies, or other relevant organizations.
- Professional job experience in event coordination (i.e. conference management)
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a rapidly changing environment
Working RelationshipsInternal: work with C&E team. Collaborate with conservation & partnership, communication team
External: Corporates, professional service organizations, subject matter experts in domestic markets, governments/financial institutions
Type of contract [고용형태]
- 6 months Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period) (2021.07~2021.12)
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including following documents in one Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.