[채용공고] Corporate Partnership Officer (- 8/27)
Corporate Partnership Officer (- 8/27)
세계 최대 자연 보전기관인 WWF(세계자연기금)에서는 기업의 지속가능한 비즈니스로 전환 및 소비자 연계 공익 마케팅과 브랜드 제휴 등을 통해 하나뿐인 지구의 지속가능한 미래를 함께 만들어갈 파트너십 오피서를 채용합니다. 본 포지션은 파트너사의 비즈니스가 자연에 미치는 영향을 최소화하고 자연 보전에 기여하기 위한 WWF와 파트너사간의 프로젝트를 기획, 실행, 관리를 담당하는 Project Manager의 역할을 수행하게 됩니다. 다양한 비즈니스 분야에서 기업과 글로벌 NGO가 지속가능한 미래를 위해 만드는 프로젝트 수행을 통해 커리어를 키워 나갈 재능 있는 인재를 기다립니다.
- Achieve target of corporate fundraising and manage partnership programs
- Manage the delivery of corporate projects as planned with quality on budget in time.
- Manage the account relationship and support corporate partnership and philanthropy inquiry
- Collaborate with conservation program teams and engage corporate actions
Major Functions of the Position
- Successful corporate engagement with client satisfaction through successful project delivery
- Responsible for the entire process of project including planning, signing contract, procurement, labor service and financial management, and executing
- Account management through periodic communication, and regular reporting including project reporting
- New partnership development through proposals and due diligence
- Conduct market research and initiatives to apply the knowledge to the partnership projects
- Support to develop new business and project models and establish team operational process and documents
Main Tasks & Responsibilities [담당업무]
- Manage and corporate philanthropy donations and due diligence process
- Design and implement partnership projects based on corporate partner's needs
- Work as a project manager and be in charge of the full scope of the project including contract, scheduling, financials and budget, vendor management, communication, and issue management
- Manage client expectation and satisfaction through effective communication and reporting and lead to partnership retention
- Write proposals for new partnership projects to achieve the corporate fundraising target and to support conservation programs
- Manage external agencies and professional services providers that are necessary for partnership projects and initiatives
- Administer and execute corporate partnership event such as workshop, roundtable, conferences, and support conservation program events as well
- Develop, edit, design, and publish partnership team publications and newsletter
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree needed
- Knowledge of research tools and methodology
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in project management, corporate relationship management, or business to business sales/marketing
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean
- Strong leadership with clear task ownership and issue handling skills
- Ability to collect and analyze useful data and information
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Effective computer and office tools skills.
- Specialized in environment or business management related to corporate social value or sustainable business, corporate environment management is preferred.
- Working experiences in government agencies, large or medium scale of companies, or other relevant organizations are preferred.
Working RelationshipsInternal: As part partnership team, works with partnership team manager. Collaborate with conservation, marketing communication team, international partnership team members
External: Corporate Partners, external professional service organizations, subject matter experts in domestic market, governments or marketing agencies
Type of contract [고용형태]
- 1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.